Offre VIE - SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MATLAB/SIMULINK)- VIE1246843
Your dream is to work in a fast-growing tech startup? Watt & Well is what you are looking for.
We are experts in power electronics, designing and manufacturing power supplies and motor controllers. We provide equipment for 3 demanding industries: aerospace, e-mobility, and Oil & Gas.
Technical innovation and performance are the foundation of our company. Our products are embedded in cutting-edge applications. We provide two critical rad-tolerant motor controllers for the future Ariane 6 launcher. Our 25kW modular power units are integrated into the latest generation of quick chargers deployed across Europe. Our high-temperature motor controllers take places inside the tools of a worldwide player of the O&G services, 10km under the ground, at 175°C ambient temperature.
We are a dynamic multicultural team, composed of 40 employees, based in Massy (Paris area, France), Pertuis (Aix-en-Provence area, France) and Houston (Texas, USA).
Our engineering team is composed of technicians, engineers, and PhDs, experts in power electronics, digital control, and software, control theory, industrialization, and manufacturing. To sustain our growth, we are currently looking for high energy women and men.
We are looking for an electronic engineer based in Houston.
Under the supervision of an experienced engineer, the engineer will be in charge of enhancing the software of our current NARM (motor control in a harsh environment) product line.
• Upgrade the motor control algorithm.
• Upgrade the SW faults detection.
• Implement fully automatic code generation on Matlab/Simulink.
• Develop GUI to monitor, control and configure the NARM-S motor controller.
• Provide remote and onsite support to our Oil & Gas customer.
• Design and develop the embedded software and the Qt GUI software.
• Test analyses and reports.
• Teamwork with Hardware engineer.
• Verification & Validation for the new version.
• You are in the last year of engineering school or equivalent.
• Skills in C/C++ development languages.
• Skills in Matlab/Simulink.
• Skills in basic serial communications (CAN, SPI ...).
• Microcontroller experience.
• You are dynamic and curious.
• You are fond of technology.
• You can communicate in English; French is a plus.